IRA (Individual Retirement Account) Share/Savings
Put aside money for your retirement with an IRA from Journey Federal Credit Union. You can choose from several IRA options, including Roth and Educational.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Certificates provide higher yields on your funds deposited with terms ranging from 6 months up to 60 months.
|No Penalty 14 Month||0.349%||0.35%|
|NO PENALTY Requires - $2,500 Minimum Deposit|
|1 Year Super Saver Certificate||0.300%||0.30%|
SUPER SAVER - Only a $25.00 minimum deposit! Plus, you can make additional deposits of $25.00 or more!!
|*APY = Annual Percentage Yield.|
|$25.00 penalty for early withdrawl on the Super Saver Certificate.|
|$500.00 minimum deposit for ALL Certificates except where otherwise disclosed; excluding Super Saver & No Penalty CD. Early withdrawal penalties: 90 days interest forfeited on 12 months and under; 180 days interest forfeited on 18 and 24 months. 365 days interest forfeited for 36, 48 and 60 months. See disclosure on specific details on individual accounts.Rates and Terms are subject to change at any time.|
Roth IRA Questions
- Will I earn interest on my money if I put it into a Roth IRA?
- Can I have both a traditional and a Roth IRA?
- How much can I contribute to my Roth IRA?
- Will my Roth IRA affect the amount that I can contribute to my employer-sponsored retirement plan?
- Who can contribute to a Roth IRA?
- What is a Roth IRA?
- Can I rollover my 401(k) to an IRA?
Certificates of Deposit Questions
Go to main navigation