Loan Payments Made Simple
Now you can pay your JFCU loan using a credit or debit card* or by ACH from any account - even if it's linked to another financial institution! Using our new online loan payment system, you can make a one-time guest payment or register to access other features such as recurring payments & viewing payment history.
Benefits of Online Loan Payments:
- Set up recurring payments when you use your JFCU account
- Pay directly from another financial institution
- Make a payment anytime from anywhere
- Save time & money by avoiding checks and stamps
Getting Started is Easy!
Here's what you will need:
Please note: This feature does not allow you to make payments to your Journey FCU credit card at this time. In addition, VISA processing rules & regulations prohibit use of their cards to make these types of loan payments.
*A convenience fee applies to payments made with a debit or credit card and varies by payment amount.
Below are scheduled site maintenance dates which may cause intermittent unavailability with online loan payments:
- Sunday, May 21, 2023 (8:00am ET to 2:00pm ET)
- Sunday, June 18, 2023 (8:00am ET to 2:00pm ET)