A Business Share/Savings Account with a $5.00 minimum balance establishes you as a credit union member. This entitles you to take advantage of ALL the products and services offered by Journey Federal Credit Union .
A Business Draft/Checking Account may be opened once you are established as a credit union member.
- No minimum balance
- Low monthly fees depending on number of transactions* as follows:
- No monthly fee if under 25 transactions/items per month
- $25.00 if between 25-100 transactions/items per month
- $35.00 if between 101-200 transactions/items per month
- $50.00 if more than 200 transactions/items per month
*A transaction includes: any check written, each deposit, every check within the deposit, transfers, withdrawals, ATM transactions and cash deposits.
Each account owner on the business account will have to be a member of the credit union with a $5 savings account.
When opening Business Share/Savings Account and/or a Business Draft Account you will need to bring the following:
- Each owners & signers picture ID-with their current address on the ID
- Tax Identification Number, if applicable
- DBA papers or Corporate Resolution
Stop by any of our branch locations or call us today for more information!Go to main navigation