How can I establish good credit?
To establish good credit, you need a steady work record and continued residence at the same address. If you do not have a checking account, open one and be careful not to bounce checks. Visit our Financial Resource Center for additional information on building credit.
- Who do I contact if my debit/credit card is lost or stolen?
- What should I do if my wallet is lost or stolen?
- Who can join Journey Federal Credit Union?
- How can I apply for membership at Journey Federal Credit Union?
- What is the email address for the credit union?