If a member is under the age of 18, can they apply for a loan, credit card and/or debit card, or overdraft protection?
Yes anyone under the age of 18, but at least 15 years of age, can apply for each of these products/services. Call us today for additional details at 989-224-9511 and ask to speak to a Member Services Specialist.
This answer has been viewed 7375 times.
- Who can join Journey Federal Credit Union?
- How can I apply for membership at Journey Federal Credit Union?
- How do I change my address on my account?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?