Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
When it is determined to be necessary, the Credit Union will put a hold on a check. We follow the guidelines set forth by Regulation CC. For additional information, please read our Funds Availability Policy.
This answer has been viewed 18318 times.
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
- What are the daily limits for a debit card?