What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
If your checks were lost or stolen you should call us IMMEDIATELY at 989-224-9511 and choose option 3 to speak with a Member Services Representative. Have your account number ready when you call.
This answer has been viewed 18008 times.
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
- What are the daily limits for a debit card?