Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
No. When you apply for a loan with Journey FCU, you do not need to have an account. However, you must qualify for membership when applying for a loan as a new member account will be set up for you at that time. To read more on our field of membership, click here.
- Who can join Journey Federal Credit Union?
- How can I apply for membership at Journey Federal Credit Union?
- How do I change my address on my account?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- How can I apply for a loan?