Can I rollover my 401(k) to an IRA?

Yes, your 401(k) can be rolled over to an IRA. For assistance with this process, stop by a JFCU location near you or call us at 989-224-9511 and ask to speak with a Member Services Specialist.

For additional information, visit

This answer has been viewed 11471 times.

Related Questions
Go to main navigation