We’re making your online banking experience more secure!
At Journey Federal Credit Union, we take our responsibility to protect our member’s financial information seriously and adhere to high standards of security in order to provide a safe and secure online user experience.
In an effort to ensure your online experience is well-protected and reduce the risk of having your personal financial information compromised, we will begin requiring stronger password complexity for Online Banking and Mobile Banking users. Please note, your passwords and financial information have not been compromised. We are simply taking a proactive approach to keep your online accounts safe.
Click here for complete details about the new requirements.
As a best practice, we recommend all online users proactively change their passwords to the stronger requirements at their earliest convenience.
You are a valued member and we thank you for your patience during this transition. If you have questions about the updated password requirements or any other matters, please contact your credit union at 989.224.9511.
Save Time, Use e*Teller
We know how valuable your time is and we don't want you to waste it. Our e*Teller is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, rain, snow, sleet - well you get the picture. With e*Teller you can check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and check your history. As an e*Teller user you are also eligible for e*Statements (statements are usually available the first work day of the month).
Online Banking Conveniences
Journey Federal Credit Union loves to see your smiling face. But when you don't have time to visit us in person, how about visiting us online? Online banking can save you time. You'll no longer have to wait at an ATM to check your balance, and you can view your accounts anytime--not just during branch hours of operation. You'll be able to check your balance, view transaction records, transfer money between accounts, and communicate with Journey Federal Credit Union via e-mail.
As long as you have access to the Internet, online banking allows you to contact us from anywhere. It's especially convenient for members who aren't always in close proximity to the credit union--those who travel a lot or are away from home--maybe in college dorm rooms.
If you have NOT been assigned your password to use e*Teller, please send in your request by email to: email@example.com. You may also request your password by calling (989) 224-9511, stopping in our office, or by dropping us a request through the mail.
Journey Federal Credit Union has years of experience helping members manage their money and protecting their members' privacy and safety, so security and confidentiality play a leading role in our online banking service. We have highly sophisticated encryption procedures in place to prevent unauthorized users from reading confidential information, and following some simple guidelines can also help ensure your safety.
How to play it safe:
- Choose strong passwords of six to eight characters with a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols and keep them to yourself.
- Change passwords frequently.
- Keep personal identification numbers (PINs) to yourself.
- Don't leave account numbers lying around where others can see them.
- Don't ignore security messages--your Internet screen will indicate whether or not you're operating in a secure environment. An "https"--"s" meaning secure--and a padlock indicate a secure connection.
- Install a personal firewall and antivirus software.
- Update antivirus definitions and system patches regularly.
Home Banking Questions
- What is my initial home banking (e*Teller) password?
- What should I do if my home/online banking (e*Teller) login fails?
- How do I sign up for home/online banking (e*Teller)?
- How do I log in to online banking (e*Teller)?
Go to main navigation