Important Notice - Lobby Closures (Last Updated 11/23/2020)
In early November, we made the difficult decision to temporarily close the lobbies at all 3 branch locations. At this time, our lobbies will remain closed until further notice as we observe guidelines laid out in the Epidemic Order issued by the MDHHS that went into effect on November 18, 2020.
Drive-Up teller services will remain OPEN at ALL 3 BRANCHES for normal hours of operation for each location.
Please click here for our locations and hours of operation. Below is a list of just some of the services we can offer when visiting our drive-up window:
- Notary services
- Debit disputes
- Simple account openings
- Check ordering
- Reset e*Teller password
- ATM/Debit card printing
- Update (add/remove) name/address/person on an account
- Wire transfers
Journey FCU will also offers face-to-face member services by appointment at all 3 branches. To schedule an appointment, please call 989-227-3700.
Our full-service Contact Center is also available by calling 989-227-3710 to assist by phone with more involved financial transactions, like processing loan applications, general questions, and account maintenance. The Contact Center can also be reached via text messaging at 989-227-3710.
- Online Banking (e*Teller): With e*Teller, you can check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, and check your history.
- Mobile Banking: Our mobile app allows you to transfer funds, view account balances, make loan payments, and much more!
- Online Loan Application: Apply for a loan through our website by clicking here.
- ATM Locations: Get a complete list here. We’re also a member of the CO-OP ATM Network.
- Bill Pay (e*Pay): Pay your bills all in one place with our online bill pay service. Your e*Pay Account includes a dashboard that allows you to view your payees, upcoming bills, payment history, and account balances at a glance.
- Remote Deposit Capture: This service is designed to allow you to make deposits into your savings/checking accounts by taking photos of checks & sending them to us via our mobile app.
- Card Valet: This debit card management application helps reduce account fraud by allowing you to monitor accounts with your smartphone and control how, when and where your debit card is used.
- Touch Tone Teller: No computer or Internet? No problem! Touch Tone Teller allows you to check your balances from your phone. Call us today to get started!
- Direct Deposit: Have your paycheck, Social Security, pension, or retirement check deposited directly into your account - no matter where you are.
- Text Messaging Alerts: Sign up for text alerts & get instant notifications in the palm of your hands! Give us a call – we’d be happy to set this up for you!
Thank you for your membership with us at Journey Federal Credit Union. We appreciate your patience, cooperation, and understanding.
Stay safe and healthy!
If you have been affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are here to help you! We have dedicated programs available to assist you and can explore options that may help to ease the financial impact of an unexpected income disruption. We will continue to diligently monitor the situation and review advice from our local, state, and national agencies to make sure we are following best practices. Discussions will be on-going as we learn more about the spread of the virus and its impact. If any changes to our operations are necessary, we will communicate via email and our social media channels. You can find us on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, and Twitter. You can also visit this page for the latest updates from us at Journey Federal Credit Union.
As a reminder please follow best practices, precautions, and steps recommended by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Below are the best practices recommended by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to prevent the spread of illness:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick and contact your healthcare provider.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We care about your health and encourage you to stay informed from experts in the health field. For the most up-to-date information from national, state, and local health officials you can visit the Center for Disease Control or the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
When we do re-open our branch lobbies, we plan to continue to focus our priority on keeping you & our staff safe. In doing so, we will continue to encourage you to observe the following guidelines when visiting our lobbies:
- Wear a mask if medically able
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others
- Follow branch capacity limits
If you are experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, fever, or cough, please stay home. We would be delighted to help you through one of our 24/7 digital channels, listed below. To learn more about Journey Federal Credit Union’s e*Services, please click here or call our Contact Center at 989-227-3700.Go to main navigation